Please join us for an Ogilvy Exchange on Thursday, April 19, 8-9:30 a.m. at our Washington, D.C., office.
How do the components of our personal behavior, such as our attitudes, our motivations, or our abilities drive the purchase of Better-For-You-foods, prompt reduced use of energy, promote adherence to medication regimes and adoption of healthier lifestyles, and more?
And how can companies across a wide range of industries become agents of socially responsible behavior change, building on corporate responsibility commitments to contribute even more so to the well-being of individuals and society?
Join us for a thought-leadership presentation exploring the value and benefits in the emerging area of corporate social marketing, which harnesses proven behavioral science models and theories to advance the twin goals of business success and social good.
- Nancy Lee, Consultant, Author and Adjunct Faculty Member, the University of Washington Dan Evans School of Public Affairs, Seattle University’s Institute for Public Service and the University of South Florida’s School of Public Health
- Michael Sachse, Vice President, Regulatory Affairs and General Counsel, Opower
- Vidya Plainfield, North America, Senior Category Marketing Manager, Nutricia
- Tom Beall, Managing Director, Global Social Marketing Practice, Ogilvy Public Relations
- Robert Terry (Moderator), Managing Editor, Washington Business Journal
Breakfast will be served and space is limited. Confirm your attendance and RSVP to Danae Goldberg at (202) 729-4294.