Ogilvy Washington’s Social Marketing Practice is hiring across levels. Come join our team of smart, innovative social marketers. To learn more about opportunities at Ogilvy, visit the Ogilvy career website, updated daily.
- Senior Account Executive: Focus on helping to raise awareness and use of comparative research in decision making between doctors and their patients and other healthcare decision making for a government-sponsored national awareness campaign.
- Senior Account Executive/Digital Strategist: Focus on support in the development of social media programs and strategies focusing primarily on clients in the Government and public sector
- Account Supervisor: Focus on an integrated marketing communications for keystone Federal public health campaigns related to patient-centered outcomes research and flu vaccination.
- Account Director: Focus on increasing the understanding and influencer support for innovative global health and development initiatives as well as manage integrated marketing communications for a keystone Federal campaign.
- Account Director: Focus on the planning, development, execution, and evaluation of integrated marketing communications to raise awareness of healthcare-associated infections and the flood disaster mitigation measures.